If you are interested in submitting an article to AUDAX, please fill out this form or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the submission guidelines:
- 400-700 words (no worries if you go above word limit)
- .doc format
- Style of writing: story-narrative, academic writing, opinion pieces, policy recommendations, advice columns.
- Teaching Abroad: topics include experiences teaching abroad, advice from teachers on lesson planning/classroom management, cultural acclimation, the gap year myth.
- Policies/Programs: topics include high school programs such as IB and AP, accelerated learning programs, ESL/ELL, Sex-Ed policies, policy reforms.
- Post-Secondary Education: topics include undergraduate experiences, graduate experiences, career planning, extracurricular programs.
- Tips for Success: topics include tips on application writing, acing interviews, how to choose future career path, high school to university transitions,
- Opinions: topics include opinions on academia, current educational policies (comparative international policies), personal experiences in schooling system, mental health.